The Orange Blossom Candle brightens your room with the rich aroma of sweet Orange Blossom to create a delightful and uplifting scent in your home.
That first burn.
Trim your wick to 0.5cm before burning. This will help prevent soot and extend the life of the candle.
The initial burn must last till the wax pool meets the edge of the vessel – this helps prevent tunnelling
You can use scissors or a specialised wick trimmer, but no matter what you do, always trim… trimmed wicks will give you a cleaner, brighter burn. Untrimmed wicks are a lot more likely to take on a weird mushroom-esque shape that dulls and obscures the flame.
Beyond that, trimmed wicks keep your candles clean so you can avoid those ugly burnt rings around the jar/vessel and soot fall.
Trim your wick every single time
Burn your candle 3 hours at a time:
This is so the melted wax created is not too excessive, and that the glass does not get too hot. Burning for 3 hours at a time also prevents tunnelling – as with too much wax the wick may start to lean, as it will not be stabilized enough in the wax to stay straight. https://www.thearomatherapycompany.co.nz/candle-care
So why buy your Orange Blossom Candle from Bloomin Boxes?
- Because we can add it to flowers! Not many gourmet and gift companies have experienced and qualified florist on hand. Bloomin Boxes staff arrange beautiful flowers that can be added to your gift. We can deliver!
- Because our unique selection of gifts are the perfect for the hardest to buy for! Suitable for all ages and ladies and gents! We have tried them ALL!! Our team are constantly looking for original ideas and products that sets our hampers apart from the many on the market!
- Our helpful staff would love you to visit us in our store, situated at 19 Archer St, but, you don’t have too!! You can order online or over the phone, therefore, saving time, petrol and parking!!
- Our gift items can also easily be added to one of Bloomin Boxes unique gift boxes. We will tailor your gift to suit your client, staff or family members tastes and requirements. Simply call us to discuss your requirements with our friendly staff or pop into 19 Archer St, Carlisle.
- We make earth friendly decisions and choose products that are practical & useful.
Orange Blossom Candles are made in NZ