Fabulous earth saving gifts and practical products.
You can now send a loved one a gift from Bloomin Boxes that can change our world.
We are excited to introduce our Eco range, starting with our kitchen compost bin filled with useful, earth friendly gifts. Wonderful gift for our environmentally conscious friends and family.
The kitchen compost bin is a fabulous addition in our homes to place our vegetable & fruit scraps. The felt lining means there are no odours. It’s easy to clean too.
Eco Products include –
- 3 Organic Beeswax Food Wraps – Made in WA – https://beebuzzywraps.com.au/
- String shopping bag
- Anna Chandler ceramic floral keep cup
- Fold up shopping bag
- Corrynne’s natural soap- https://www.soaps.net.au/natural-soaps.asp
- Packet of 2 reusable Stainless Steel Drinking Straws
- Thurlby pantry pest repellent. Made in WA
- Lemongrass Essential Oil Car Diffuser – Made in Perth
- Kitchen Compost lidded bin
An additional product that can be added – https://bloominboxes.com.au/product/corrynnes-nourish-bath/
But why buy your gift boxes from Bloomin Boxes?
- Eco gifts & gift boxes are the perfect gift for the hardest to buy for! Suitable for all ages and ladies and gents!
- Our helpful staff would love you to visit us in our store, situated at 19 Archer St, but you don’t have too!! Because you can order on line and save time, petrol and parking!!
- Bloomin Boxes products are unique. We have tried them ALL!! We’re constantly looking for original ideas and products that will set our hampers apart from the many on the market!
- We will make them to your budget. Will we pay the same amount of attention to your hamper order regardless if you pay $50 or $500.
- Your Eco gift can be customised. We can tailor your gift to suit your clients, staff or family members tastes and requirements…Simply call us to discuss your requirements with our friendly staff or pop in to 19 Archer St, Carlisle.
- They look amazing! Our presentation will inspired.
- Making earth friendly decisions is important to us, therefore, we also choose products that are practical and useful.