Lemongrass Room Spray 100ml
Lightly spray in any room to elevate your mood & freshen your space.
Lemongrass room spray is also a great way to finish off a clean house, with a spray of lemongrass which smells ultra fresh. The Peppermint & Rosemary have antifungal & anti bacterial properties to keep your environment super clean.
Ingredients : Distilled water, Lemongrass, Peppermint & Rosemary Essential oil. Polysorbate20.Alcohol
Add your locally made Lemongrass room spray to any Bloomin Box pamper gift box. – https://bloominboxes.com.au/product-category/hampers-gourmet-gifts/
So why buy your locally made Lemongrass Room Spray from Bloomin Boxes?
- Because we can add flowers! Not many gourmet and gift companies have experienced and qualified florist on hand. Bloomin Boxes staff arrange beautiful flowers that can be added to your gift. We can deliver!
- Because our unique selection of gifts are the perfect for the hardest to buy for! Suitable for all ages and ladies and gents! We have tried them ALL!! Our team are constantly looking for original gift ideas and products that set our hampers apart from the many on the market!
- Our helpful staff would love you to visit us in our store, situated at 19 Archer St, but, you don’t have too!! You can order online or over the phone, therefore, saving time, petrol and parking!!
- Our gift items can also easily be added to one of Bloomin Boxes unique gift boxes. We will tailor your gift to suit your client, staff or family members tastes and requirements. Simply call us to discuss your requirements with our friendly staff or pop into 19 Archer St, Carlisle.
- Our gift hampers and gifts look amazing and our presentation will inspire.
- We make earth friendly decisions and choose products that are practical & useful.
Thank you for shopping local – Salted Bliss is made locally in Perth, Western Australia. The business was established in 2016. After a lifetime of being obsessed with creating natural skincare, Rhonda decided to share her love of bath and body with the world. We are so grateful she did!