ORGANIC COTTON STRIPEY RASCALS
Cotton Rascals are a member of the Kenana Down Under range who are dedicated to the empowerment of African women. It is a grassroots organisation situated near Njoro (Rift Valley area of Kenya). Kenana Knitters have 580 registered knitters on their books and currently 430 are active. There are at least 200 spinners looking after the provision of homespun wool. The Kenana Knitters are changing their lives, stitch by stitch.
Kenana Down Under is owned by Perth based Tanya Branch and is proud to be the sole distributor for the Kenana Knitters in Australia.
Bloomin Boxes are privileged to help build the strong distributorship within Australia for the women of Kenana Knitters with our small range – Cotton Rascals, pink & blue stripey bunny.
CARE – Wool cycle or hand wash in warm water – squeeze gently. Acrylic filing
Vibrant, bio-friendly dyes add a gorgeous pop of colour to these hand-knitted organic cotton rascals. Add one to any Bloomin Box baby hamper or flowers to help welcome the new arrival. Also great as a sibling gift.
But why buy a Cotton Rascal Bunny from Bloomin Boxes?
- Because we can add flowers! Not many gift hamper companies have experienced and qualified florist on hand. Bloomin Boxes staff arrange beautiful flowers that can be added to your Baby gift or hamper.
- Our helpful staff would love you to visit us in our store, situated at 19 Archer St, but you don’t have too!! You can order on line and save time, petrol and parking!!
- Bloomin Boxes baby products are unique. We’re constantly looking for original gift ideas and products that set our baby hampers apart from the many on the market!
- We will make your baby hamper to your budget. The same amount of attention is spent on your hamper regardless if you pay $50 or $500.
- We make earth friendly decisions and choose products that are practical and useful.
Bloomin Boxes is a West Australian owned and operated small business that supports other local industries. and Fair Trade work practices.