Gift box filled with Vegan goodness.
A luxurious pamper box for Vegans’. Full of natural goodness, pamper products and useful gifts.
In this natural vegan gift box, we include –
- Wheat & Sandalwood heat pack from Thurlby herb farm – http://thurlbyherb.com.au/
- Bath Milk – An indulgent and luxurious tropical bath milk – https://www.summersaltbody.com/
- Salt Soak – Soak away the day in this relaxing blend of salts, clays, oils & vitamins
- Enviro Bren – Vegan deodorant. Made in WA – https://envirobren.com.au/
- 100% natural Eco Foot Brush
- Vegan dark chocolate – organic & vegan
So just add flowers – https://bloominboxes.wpengine.com/product/natural-natives/ A natural, biodegradable, waterproof paper pot with locally grown natives, foliage and flowers to complete the gift.
But why buy your Natural Gift Box from Bloomin Boxes?
- Because we can add flowers! Not many gift box companies have experienced and qualified florist on hand. Bloomin Boxes staff will arrange beautiful flowers that can be added to your Vegan Goddess Gift Box.
- They are the perfect gift for the hardest vegans to buy for! Suitable for all ages and ladies and gents!
- Our helpful staff would love you to visit us in our store, situated at 19 Archer St, but you don’t have too!! You can order on line and save time, petrol and parking!!
- Bloomin Boxes products are unique. We have tried them ALL!! We’re constantly looking for original ideas and products that will set our hampers apart from the many on the market!
- We will make them to your budget. Will we pay the same amount of attention to your hamper order regardless if you pay $50 or $500.
- Your natural gift box can be customised. We can tailor your gift to suit your client, staff or family members tastes and requirements.. Simply call us to discuss your requirements with our friendly staff or pop in to 19 Archer St, Carlisle.
- They look amazing! Our presentation will inspire.
- We make earth friendly decisions and choose products that are practical, useful and reusable.
We all want to make a Difference –
You don’t have to be a fanatical environmentalist to make an impact. There are many changes that you can make daily to live more sustainable. Most of these ideas are simple to implement, cost little to no money and can have a huge impact on the environment and our natural resources. Please visit – https://www.ecopages.com.au/make-a-difference/