This beautiful mini phalaenopsis orchid comes in its own pot. Perfect as a simple table setting or office plant. A living gift that can be added to any Bloomin Box gift box. – – https://bloominboxes.com.au/product-category/hampers-gourmet-gifts/
The Phalaenopsis or ‘Moth Orchid’ is the most common orchid. “Phallys” are easily grown in the home, will grow and flower in a moderately bright windowsill and stay in bloom for a very long time. Unlike many other orchids, Phalaenopsis can be re potted anytime, though it is usually best to do so when not in bloom.
Caring for you mini Phalaenopsis orchid –Orchid Care Kit
- Do not let leaves or plant stand in water or kept too moist.
- Increase humidity by placing rocks in a saucer with water and place your orchid above the rocks to keep bottom of pot above water line.
- Misting with water o.k. (fine mist on roots and moss only) “Warning” do not let water collect in the crown of the plant.
- When fertilising, use a fertiliser made for orchids. when repotting, use fresh orchid mix.
But why buy your Indoor plant gift from Bloomin Boxes?
- Indoor plants are popular because they are relatively easy to take care of and can provide health benefits. Indoor plants are a great option for those who have little yard space for an outdoor garden.
- Our helpful staff would love you to visit us in our store, situated at 19 Archer St, but you don’t have too!! You can order on line and save time, petrol and parking!!
- They look amazing! Our presentation will inspire.
- We make earth friendly decisions. We recycle, reuse and reduce waste.
Proudly supporting other small WA businesses – https://www.floraplant.com.au/